April 27, 2017

Swallowtail Top

See my full disclosure policy here.

I helped test the Swallowtail Top and Dress pattern (so I got the final copy for free) and I really love it for summer. In the front, it's just a cute, flutter sleeved top.


The back is what makes it-I love the tie and the way you can line it to show off a coordinating fabric.


I also made the shorts, but it was a pattern I helped test but I only have the tester version the designer sent to me, not the final copy (which I don't think is even available anymore). Because of that, and because the tester copy has problems and I don't know if they were fixed in the final version, I'm not going to give the pattern source on them.




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post