December 24, 2016

Sashay Christmas Stocking

See my full disclosure policy here.

I received this pattern for free because I helped test it.

I've been wanting to make new stockings so that we would have coordinating stockings for all the kids, and when I saw the testing call for this, I had to sign up!


It's a fairly simple pattern. I thought the hardest part was the ribbon ruffle. I skipped the ruffle for my son's stocking, and without it, it was a really quick sew. 

I just used a basic white fabric for the lining, but these stockings are reversible, so you could go for a totally different look.



You can find the pattern here. Right now it's at the regular price of $4.99, but there was a sew a long right after the release, and it was on sale for $1. I posted it on Instagram, but didn't get around to blogging about it until now. Follow me on Instagram for more up to date posts so you don't miss sales on patterns I post about! I'm @mamasayssewblog.




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post