November 14, 2016

Saumur Dress From Lil Luxe Collection

See my full disclosure policy here.

I helped test this pattern, so I received a complimentary copy.

The Saumur dress is going to be my daughter's Christmas dress. I was originally going to do it all in red, but I couldn't find a red invisible zipper to match. So I added some lace overlay on the bodice and some lace trim at the bottom, and the cream zipper goes perfectly!

It has skirt pleats in front and back, and gathers on the side. The skirt is actually four panels, so you can continue the contrast of the bodice into the skirt if you prefer.





It's on sale through Wednesday, so if you want this pattern, run and grab a copy!



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post