October 13, 2016

Pajama Solutions Part 2

See my full disclosure policy here.

A little while ago, I posted about some pajama ideas I had. Here's another one.

I made the Classic Footed PJs from Peek-a-Boo pattern shop, but made them shorts with short sleeves, and put the zipper in the back.


I had to change the order of the steps a little bit, and I cut the front on the fold and cut two of the back. Then I added cuffs for the legs and changed the cuffs on the sleeves.


Here's the back. These fit pretty wide and short in the length. So I'll need to probably go up a few sizes for length, and down a size for width next time, but until I get to that, they work.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

Creative, great solutions for autism!

Ads Inside Post