October 26, 2016

Halloween Treats

See my full disclosure policy here.

My girls had a cake decorating contest at school, so we looked at pinterest to find some easy ideas. Here's what we found.

These candy corn cupcakes were super easy to make, but I hope you like frosting! There's more frosting than cupcake here.



Inspiration from here, although we used a spice cake mix.


The cake is a layer cake. I made the cake, stacked it, and frosted it orange. Then my daughter drew what she wanted the pumpkin face to look like, and I traced it into the frosting using a knife. Then I filled a decorating bag with black frosting, and she did all the black herself. Pretty good for a first attempt, right?




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

They look delicious and kids like the frosting best anyways.

Ads Inside Post