September 23, 2016

Swansea Dress and Top from Little Luxe Collection

See my full disclosure policy here.

I tested the newest pattern from Little Luxe Collection (which means I was given the final copy at the end of the test.) It comes in dress and top lengths, and I think it is really cute. The one I made for my daughter hits a little above her knees, but it's designed to be a little longer. My daughter was right on with the chest and waist measurements, but three inches taller than the height in the size chart, and I didn't make any alterations.


I used some Cloud 9 organic quilting cotton that I got at JoAnns when they had a great sale on fabric. The belt is made from some pink broadcloth.


She got a bubble machine for her birthday, and really loves it. I love it too, because she gets as many bubbles as she wants, and I don't have to get light headed blowing them.





Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

I think the length is cute on those little legs.

Ads Inside Post