September 24, 2016

New Horizons Patterns Bingo

See my full disclosure policy here.

I've been a tester pretty frequently for New Horizons Patterns (formerly Terra's Treasures Designs), and so I have a lot of their patterns, because, as most designers do, she gave me the final copy of the pattern once it was released.

There was a really fun Bingo game in her facebook group, and I sewed up a lot of patterns for it. It was like Kids Clothes Week, only better, because I did some sewing for me too!

This is the monkey pants pattern. I actually sewed several of these up. My youngest daughter has a bunch, and I even sewed up one as a baby gift!






This one was a mash up of the Riviera Raglan pattern, with the sleeve cuff and high low hem from the Telluride. I really like how easy raglan sleeves are to do, plus I like they way they fit me. 


This is the Key West tank. Join the New Horizons facebook group, and the pinned post is a code to get this pattern free. There's a women's version that is also free.


Another pair of Monkey Leggings.


This is the Riviera Raglan with long sleeves and thumbhole cuffs. I'm planning on using it as a warm up shirt when I go running once the weather turns cooler.


This is the Mayfair dress and top. It is one of my favorite New Horizons patterns. I made it with snaps instead of buttons.


Another Riviera Raglan, this time as Retro baseball tee. 


This one is the Key West tank, and it's all sorts of random. I mean, who came up with the idea for a cat to ride a rainbow unicorn through outerspace? It's in the men's section at Wal-mart with a bunch of other random t-shirts.


And here are the baby boy monkey leggings.





Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

That t shirts from Walmart was very random! Can you imagine a boy wanting to wear that?

Ads Inside Post