September 03, 2016

Kosmos Dress Testing

See my full disclosure policy here.

I tested the Kosmos Dress from the Eli Monster, and (in case you don't already know), that means I received the pattern for free. I haven't tried the final version yet, but it's been released and is on sale for a few days.




There are a couple of options with this dress. You can make just the dress, or you can add planets or pockets or both. I added the pockets.


It's actually a pretty quick sew. The dress itself is just the two dress pieces and the two lining pieces, and then a hem facing. I really, really like the hem facing. It was such a nice way to get a curved hem to lie nice and flat.


The pockets are really fun too. I love the way they add a pop of color to the dress, but they're functional as well.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post