July 15, 2016

The Most Beautiful Things Free Printable

See my full disclosure policy here.

A little while ago, I purchased a bundle from The Hungry Jpeg, and I've been using it to create some printables. Go here for my set of free greeting cards! What I love about purchases through their site is that usually the license is good for personal and commercial use. Most of the things I find you have to pay extra for commercial use. And they do bundles.

Also, make sure you download the 43 free fonts bundle! You can find it under the bundle heading on their website. But it only lasts for a couple of weeks, so hurry and grab it.



white frame with a print saying "the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. they must be felt with the heart." the background is dark and light stripes and a flower wreath with pink flowers and green leaves is around the saying

I made this because my husband really liked the saying, but I didn't really like the original. It was hanging up in our house, and it had a hunter green frame and this:

picture of a print saying "the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched but are felt in the heart. -helen keller" tan weeds are in a heart shape around the words, with a cluster of dried red flowers and green leaves in the upper left hand corner

Looks a lot like something my mom would have made in the late 80s. So it got a facelift. So did the frame. I painted it with Sherwin Williams Swiss Coffee. And if you want, you can print it out and frame it too.

Go here to download the printable. Please, share the link to this post, not the link to the file!


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

2 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Wonderful quote and I love the way you framed it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Michele Hedin said...

I love the new look. And btw you'll be happy to know I'm giving my house a face lift getting rid of all the 80's stuff.

Ads Inside Post