June 02, 2016

Girl's Outfit with Forest Floor Fabric

See my full disclosure policy here.



I really love the Forest Floor line of fabric by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery. I had originally intended to make a different outfit with these two fabrics, but I didn't buy enough.

I ended up making a Sally Dress, but a top length (because that's all I had enough fabric for!)

I also used the free Evie shorts pattern from Violette Field Threads to make these shorts. The pattern is a little different, but I don't really like the way those ruffles are done, so instead I just did one wider ruffle along the bottom of my shorts.


I think the shorts fit great. The dress/top is pretty roomy. I don't remember it being this roomy the last time I made it, and I did check the size chart and her measurements, but I guess that means it will fit for awhile.


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post