April 29, 2016

Riviera Raglan Release

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

Ha! Say that ten times fast! Anyway, this is a new pattern from New Horizons Patterns (formerly Terra's Treasures). I tested the henley version with the banded hem, but this pattern comes with tons of options, including a different cut to the raglan sleeves than I've seen before.



I won't lie, I had a hard time with the henley neckline. I've done plackets before, but knit makes them super tricky, at least it did for me.


I really like the fit of this top. It's loose without being baggy, and it's nice and comfy. One of my favorite store bought tops is a raglan sleeve with a similar fit, and I'm glad that now I can make lots and lots of them! And raglan sleeves go together quickly too.


Also, I should mention my daughter took these and I had the rest of my children with me too, hence the facial expressions. Just saying.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

You look great!

Ads Inside Post