March 25, 2016

Summer Wardrobe Part 1

See my full disclosure policy here.

This summer, I'm trying to make all (or at least most!) of my youngest daughter's wardrobe. Here's part one...


First up is the Clara Dress from Violette Field Threads. It's actually a top, but I lengthened it a little. There are also some bloomers underneath.


I did a rolled hem in contrasting thread on the ruffles. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, but the fabric is white with black pin dots. The bonnet is a free pattern from Purl Soho (bonus: it's reversible).


Next is her Easter dress. It's made with fabric from the Sommer fabric line from Michael Miller. I loved the border print!


The bonnet and dress are both Simplicity patterns.


This last one is the Mori top from Elegance and Elephants. And the pants I cheated on-they're clearance from last year.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post