February 29, 2016

Organic Cotton Plus Fabric Review

See my full disclosure policy here.

Disclosure: I was provided this fabric for free in exchange for my review. Opinions are my own.


I was excited to get another chance to try out some fabric from Organic Cotton Plus. I loved the fabric I tried last time. This time I made a Fawn Lily dress for my oldest daughter.



I used all muslins for this dress. I picked the main fabric, then chose the other two to coordinate. The piping was my own. I really loved the main fabric-it reminded me of a watercolor, and the bright colors were perfect for spring! The fabric was the perfect weight for this dress-light and airy, but not so light it was see through.


One thing to be aware of-all their fabric is sold in one yard increments, so you can't get fractions of a yard. But it's a great way to add to your stash!

Fabrics I used:

Rainbow Multi Muslin

White Muslin

Contrast (the one I chose looks like it's sold out, but I think this would make a good substitute!)



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Rebecca Holmes said...

The fabric is very pretty. I have only ordered from Organic Cotton Plus once but I loved what I received. I am honored that you chose my Fawn Lily pattern for this review! Thank you so much for sharing!

Ads Inside Post