February 01, 2016

Lisse Hoodie for Girls

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

Did you see the Lisse Hoodie I made for myself? Well, now there's a girl's version! I tested it and it's on sale, but today is the last day, so run over and grab your copy from Terra's Treasures Designs!


It's a little hard to tell since I used such a busy fabric for my tester version, but it has the same cute pleats as the women's pattern does.


I just did regular cuffs because I didn't think a baby would really go for the whole thumb hole cuff thing, but the pattern includes thumb hole cuffs. It goes way up to size 16.



I was assigned the cowl neck version, but there's also a hoodie version. You can add drawstrings, but I left them off for safety reasons. I love the look of the cowl neck with the drawstrings though.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post