February 02, 2016

Give Hope Campaign from Violette Field Threads

See my full disclosure policy here.

Have you heard about the Give Hope Campaign from Violette Field Threads? You can read all about it on their page, but basically they're offering a few free patterns and you can use them to make outfits that they are sending to girls in Guatemala.


I made a tunic + short set using two of the free patterns and some fabrics from my stash. Since they're going to Guatemala, I sewed them a little differently than I otherwise would have. Since I'm not going to be able to do any repairs, I wanted the seams to be as sturdy as possible.


Check out their website for where to send your donations, and their facebook group for what they still need. Happy sewing!


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post