February 29, 2016

Elevation Hoodie

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

Okay, so I know that these pictures leave a lot to be desired, but my little guy wasn't feeling to well when I took them, and I wanted to share this hoodie with you before the release discount expires (which it does today).



This is the Elevation Hoodie from Terra's Treasures (now New Horizons Designs), and it is super awesome. It's designed with boys in mind, but you could totally use it for girls too.



It's a little tricky lining up the points for the color blocking, but after that, it's pretty smooth sailing. I love the welt pockets, but for an even faster sew, you could leave them off.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post