January 20, 2016

Valentine's Day Outfit

See my full disclosure policy here.

The leggings pattern was free so I could write a review about them awhile ago.

The Bimaa sweater is one of my go to patterns. I made this version up with some left over white knit and added some freezer paper stenciling. I also used a glitter fabric paint to go over the letters. It doesn't really show up in the pictures, but it makes the writing look a little less homemade.


I also used an old t-shirt to make a pair of Go To Leggings to go with it. They were super fast to whip up because I just used the original hem from the shirt.


And here she is riding her older sister's rocking horse in style.




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
its may be very beneficial for you also really

Ads Inside Post