January 25, 2016

Junebug Dress

See my full disclosure policy here.

I have a (bad?) habit of only buying a yard of fabric if I don't know what I want to use it for, which means that since my baby is the tiniest person in our family, she ends up with lots and lots of little handmade dresses because she's the only one that fits into something made with one yard of fabric.

This is the Junebug dress from Craftiness is Not Optional. It was part of a bundle I purchased a while ago-maybe the Sew Fab bundle? It is one of her older patterns, so the instructions use photographs rather than line drawings. I found the fit to be pretty accurate-it fits like it does in the photos. There is sometimes a little gaping at the neckline.


The instructions were easy to follow. I added a little length and a deep hem, and used up pretty much every bit of my one yard of fabric.


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebookinstagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Majella Vandeputte said...

Oh, great! Beautiful.

Ads Inside Post