December 02, 2015

Merry Modkid Blog Tour-Pleated Skirt

See my full disclosure policy here.

Disclosure: I was provided this pattern for free in order to participate in this blog tour. My opinions are my own.

I am excited to be a part of the Merry Modkid Blog Tour. I picked the pleated skirt to try out. This skirt doesn't have pattern pieces-instead, you draft it based on your child's measurements. There are two measurements you take, and then the pattern tells you how to draft each individual piece for each measurement. Since all the pieces are rectangles, it's pretty easy to get an item with a custom fit.




The pleated skirt has a cute bow in the front. Mine is made with lace lined with broadcloth, although it's hard to see in these pictures. I've noticed that black and gold and cream seem to be all over for Christmas this year, so even though this isn't made with traditional Christmas colors, it makes a nice, modern Christmas skirt.


You can find this pattern and lots of others in the Modkid pattern shop. The code MERRYMODKID25 will get you 25% off through Friday. Also check out the other stops on the blog tour, and scroll down to the bottom to enter to win two free patterns!



Monday, November 30th

Wednesday, December 2nd

Mama Says Sew Made by Sara Mabey She Made It

Thursday, December 3rd

Handcrafted by Red Pear Berry Lane Taylor Made Creates

Friday, December 4th

Enter the Giveaway here:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

3 comments:

IRedS said...

Love the skirt!! Great job!!

Courtney @ Sweeter Than Cupcakes said...

I love the dress up look you gave this skirt!

Nettie said...

I am closing my eyes right now to visualize my adorable granddaughter, Chloe Jane, in that cute little skirt!

nettiecrain@live.com

Ads Inside Post