December 22, 2015

Black and White and Gold Christmas Dresses

See my full disclosure policy here.

I made my older girls coordinating (instead of matching) Christmas dresses this year. They both use lace bodices or yokes and lace sleeves, and have black and white and gold fabric, but I used two different patterns.






This one is the Sweetheart Dress by Lil Luxe Collection. I changed the front bodice to be curved instead of the sweetheart neckline, then did a row of pleated fabric between the bodice and the yoke.




This one is the Genevieve Dress by Violette Field Threads. It doesn't have a size chart, but it does have a finished garment measurement chart, and tells you how much ease to add, and that worked out great for me.


These girls are such great friends!










Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post