December 21, 2015

A Laila Dress for Christmas

See my full disclosure policy here.

This pattern was free. I won it as part of PDF Love in the PDF pattern sales & promotions facebook group.

The Laila Dress is becoming one of those patterns I use over and over. I used it to make this dress for my baby, and I also used it to make my oldest daughter's Rainbow Brite costume. I couldn't resist using it to make her cute Christmas dress too.


I saw the Vintage Toy Train dress from The Pink Poppy Shop on Instagram (you should totally follow her, she makes the cutest clothes), and that was my inspiration. I loved the lace on the bodice. I'm not sure what patter she uses, but it's not the Laila-her dressed have a round neckline.


I didn't use the lace on the back, but if I was going to do it over again, I'd definitely add it. I really think it makes the dress.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post