November 13, 2015

Once Upon a Time Rocks

See my full disclosure policy here.

Every so often I like to hit up craft fairs. It's fun to see what other people are creating, and sometimes I see something that I really love and decide to buy it. This is one of those purchases. Also, I had talked my daughter into coming with me, and she really liked this too, so it was kind of a reward for her keeping me company.



I think this would be a pretty inexpensive project to make, but super time consuming, and this is a lot better than I think my end result would be. There is also some kind of coating over the paint to seal it.


The idea is that you pull rocks out of the bag one at a time and use them to tell a story. I love the way it inspires creativity. Also, my daughter wants to be an author, and what a great way to encourage her!






Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

2 comments:

Jannie said...

What a cute idea! My little girl would absolutely adore these. I might help her make her own set just to see what she comes up with... although you might be right about it being time consuming. :)

Terra Sews said...

I love the idea of having your child help you make them!

Ads Inside Post