November 11, 2015

Mini Capsule Wardrobe for Baby

See my full disclosure policy here.

GoTo Leggings were given to me free awhile ago so I could write a review (this is not it). Bimaa pattern was purchased as part of a bundle.

A little while ago, I did a load of my baby's laundry and threw in some new fabric to prewash it. There was also a pair of my son's jeans sitting in the washer already. I didn't add a color catcher, so you can imagine what dark wash jeans and orange fabric did to my baby's mostly white and light pink wardrobe.


So I've been sewing her up some new clothes for the winter. I don't know if this really counts as a mini capsule wardrobe, but the two shirts and the two pairs of pants are interchangeable. That's what a capsule wardrobe is, right? I don't know, but it sounds good, so I'm sticking with it.


The tops are both Bimaa Sweaters-one is the hooded version and one is the shawl collar.


Both of the pants are Go To Leggings, just the basic version. Although the printed knit is a ribbed knit and it doesn't have the best stretch recovery, so by the end of the day, they look kind of like harem pants.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

SEW cute! I LOVE the Bimaa pattern & really should use it for my 3 month old GranBaby. TFS & I LOVE the pattern on those legging's w/ the red/pink? color

Majella Vandeputte said...

Oh, i like this. So cute and pink: adorable

Marah said...

So super cute! I never thought to use a Bimaa for a baby-perfection! Now I need to go make one for my littlest :)
Marah
www.etsy.com/shop/LaFleurMtnHandmade

Ads Inside Post