November 05, 2015

Lisse Hoodie

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

This is one of my favorite things I've made for myself. It's super comfy and warm, but it looks nicer than just a basic hoodie.


This is the Lisse Hoodie from Terra's Treasures, and it's on sale right now as part of an introductory price. If you don't get it now, though, make sure you watch for sales coming up, as I think she usually does a Black Friday sale.




There's a hood option and a cowl neck option. There is also the option to add thumbhole cuffs, which is nice when you are outside, although when I'm inside, I usually roll them up out of the way.





Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Majella Vandeputte said...

oh, this is great en cosy!
I like it!!!!

Ads Inside Post