November 02, 2015

Adora Dress

See my full disclosure policy here.

I got a discount on the collection because I helped test one of the patterns (the Denver Dress, which was given to me free.)

 I loved the dresses in the latest Pattern Anthology collection, but the Adora was my favorite and so was the first one I made (not counting the Denver, which I helped test). I found this floral knit and it paired perfectly with some black lace I had, and this dress was born.

Also, please excuse the blurry photos. We've had lots of cloudy days, and my daughter helped take them.


I added length to the sleeves and the dress, but otherwise left the pattern alone. It hits right at the knee and I love how comfortable it is. With the red and green, I think it will make a nice Christmas dress, but it's not so overly Christmas-y that I can't wear it any other time.


Okay, so my daughter took these pictures, and I think I've taken her picture too many times, because she had some specific ideas on what I should be doing in the pictures. She told me how to pose for this one. I'm not sure where she came up with the idea, because I don't do yoga. The blurriness is not entirely her fault.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

Love the material and flattering style.

Ads Inside Post