October 28, 2015

Kid's Clothes Week Roundup

See my full disclosure policy here.

Mayfair dress was free for helping test. GoTo leggings were free so I could review them (this is not that review).

If you follow me on Instagram (@mamasayssewblog), you may have already seen these, but if you don't or if you missed these, here's a quick rundown on my sewing for Kid's Clothes Week. The theme was Disguise, but since I already finished Halloween costumes, I mostly stuck with regular clothing pieces.




This is the Mayfair Dress from Terra's Treasures. Size is 12-18 months, and I made it all out of one fabric. The fabric was from Wal-Mart, and it was $1/yard. Steal.



This is a Sally Dress that I attempted to grade down to an 18 month size for my baby. The fabric is from the new Four Corners line by Simple Simon and Co, and I added some gold piping that I found at Hobby Lobby.


This is a Bimaa sweater and a pair of Go To Leggings, and the headband is just a made up pattern. The floral knit came from Wal-Mart, and the black knit is an upcycle of a turtleneck of mine that I don't wear anymore due to an unfortunate bleach stain (which I cut around for this upcycle.)



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post