September 18, 2015

The Denver Dress

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

Have you seen the new collection from Pattern Anthology yet? It's a women's collection this time around. I helped test the Denver Dress, so here's my version of it.


There are several options-a top and a fitted dress (the one I made) and a flared dress. I played with the stripes on my fabric, and I made it an elbow length sleeve and took off the pockets.




So the fitted dress lives up to it's name. Especially since the stretch was going the wrong way on some of the fabric because of me wanting to make the stripes go a different direction. As with all women's patterns, I recommend making a muslin. The next time I make this, I'm going to go up a size through the hips so it's not quite so snug-personal preference.


Here's the link to Pattern Anthology.


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

4 comments:

abbeydabbles.com said...

Love the stripes! They give the pattern a whole new look.

Melissa said...

Love the autumn colors!

Cari said...

I love that fabric! What is it? The dress looks fabulous on you!

Cari said...

I love that fabric! What is it? The dress looks fabulous on you!

Ads Inside Post