July 28, 2015

Ice Queen and Company Peg Dolls

See my full disclosure policy here.

I really like making these wooden peg dolls. Something about painting the little details is kind of soothing and relaxing. {You can also check out my family peg dolls, mermaid peg dolls and princess peg dolls}.


These ones I made for my middle daughter, who loves little toys and also all things related to a certain Ice Queen that was hugely popular a little while ago.




I used some regular acrylic paints, as well as some Martha Stewart pearlized and metallic paints.


And this one is my favorite. Check out her braid and the detail on her bodice. My oldest daughter saw them and asked me if she could borrow my paints. I asked why, and she said, "So I can paint smiley faces on them." Yeah, I vetoed that one.


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Rachel R said...

Aww these are so cute! I love how "vintage" and sweet these peg dolls turned out.

Ads Inside Post