July 13, 2015

Free Sewing Patterns to Try

See my full disclosure policy here.




Here are a couple of free sewing patterns I've tried and liked for my girls. They only come in one size, but if you don't have a girl that would fit into them now, you can pin this for later.

One's a romper and one's a top, but they're both named after their flutter sleeves.




This one is the flutter top found here.


It has a cute flutter sleeve. I've never seen one like it before and it was lots of fun to make. I didn't have enough of the heart fabric, so I added a band at the bottom with the same fabric as the neckband.


This romper is found here.  My little girl had been asking for a new romper (since the one she wore last year and the year before and tried to wear this year was just too small). This was perfect.




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I am so glad you made the top! And that band on the bottom is really cute too! I think kids are so cute in rompers, but my own children hate them. Of course. I'm happy your kids can put them to use instead!

Ads Inside Post