June 08, 2015

Summer Sewing Project Round-Up

See my full disclosure policy here.

Criss Cross Pinafore and Sunny Dress (full range of sizes) were free to me for helping test.

This is a round-up of ten summer sewing projects you'll want to try! All the tutorials and patterns are free (although some have extra sizes that you need to purchase). Most have printable pattern pieces in one or more sizes, although some just have measurements and some are just tutorials and you have to draft the pieces yourself.


The Joscelyn Tiered Skirt is a free pattern of mine in a wide range of sizes.



I made these Fourth of July Ruffle Skirts for my girls a couple of years ago, and they fit for a couple of years. We got compliments on them everywhere they wore them!



These Baby Bonnets are perfect for keeping the sun off baby's face! I made a 12-18 month size for my baby, but it fits my older girls too, so I think you could make this work for older girls if you wanted to.


 This is a tutorial I did a couple of years ago for this Shirred Bubble Romper



I love the ruffled top to this cute little knit sundress.



This Charm Pack Quilt is about as easy as it gets for a quilt.



I added a pom pom to this Lined Zipper Pouch.



The Criss Cross Pinafore is a free pattern for one size (0-3 months). It is available for purchase up to size 3T.

The Knot Dress is a free pattern that I adapted into this tunic. 


The Sunny Dress is another pattern that has a few free sizes and a larger range available to purchase.





Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post