May 07, 2015

Rose T-Shirt with Lace

See my full disclosure policy here.

This pattern was free for helping test.

I took a break from sewing for my kids to sew a shirt for myself for spring. I made the Rose T-shirt from Blank Slate Patterns.



White on white is kind of hard to photograph (especially when you have a preschooler as your photographer-there are a lot of outtakes involving her feet), so it's kind of hard to see the lace detail, but that's my favorite part of this shirt.




I also broke out the twin needle to hem. I don't have any fancy machines like a serger or a cover stitch machine, but from the right side, the twin needle does a good job mimicking the look of a coverstitch. 


 You can purchase the pattern here.



Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post