May 13, 2015

Felt Flower Crown Tutorial

See my full disclosure policy here.

I love the flower crowns that I'm seeing a lot of lately. I have some felt in my stash, and I decided to make a few soft flower crowns for my baby. And yes, there is only one crown in these pictures. I ran out of batteries in my camera.


I have a die cutting machine that I used to cut out the flowers, which speeds up the process a lot. Or you can head over to this headband tutorial and pattern and use the larger flower pattern to make the flowers.



Once you have the flowers cut out and made, you can add some pearls to the center. Then I just glued them to a fold over elastic headband. You want to glue them close enough together that they don't spread too much and leave gaps when the elastic is stretched out to be worn. 


I used a total of nine flowers-three in each color-to make this headband.





Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post