April 21, 2015

Blank Slate Pinafore and Bloomers

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

The Criss Cross Pinafore Dress and Bloomers are being released today. Check out the Blank Slate Patterns facebook page-I think there's a discount code today only.


I helped test it, so I made a couple of versions with fabrics from my stash. The first is a Riley Blake print-I think it's ombre dot or something like that. The other pinafore, as well as the bloomers, were made with Heather Bailey's Pop Daisy.


Don't you love how the daisy petals go around the neckline and mimic the look of a necklace. Yeah, that was completely accidental. I was just trying to whip up a quick version to test some longer straps.


The pinafore is a fun, quick sew. There are only six steps, and I got the second one done in about a half hour, cutting, pressing, and all.

You can find the 0-3 month size Blank Slate pinafore and bloomers free here.

Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That is a very clever use of material to make it look like a necklace.

Ads Inside Post