March 31, 2015

Easter Bunny Skirt: The Quick Version

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free in exchange for my previous review.

When I made the Easter skirt (it's adorable, you won't regret clicking that link!) for my daughter, her sister wanted one too. She even drew up a design for it. (You can see her design on my instagram feed.)


She was so sweet about it, even drawing me up a sewing schedule so that I wouldn't have to do it all in one day (something that my husband found hilarious). So I did what any mom would do. I negotiated. I didn't want to sew all those appliques on again, with everything else I have on my to-do list, but she was happy with the egg fabric substitution. And I did end up doing it in an evening. I may have cut some corners to finish it that soon


We still did a few eggs in the basket, although they are a little hard to see with all the other eggs everywhere.


And it includes a cute little stuffed bunny all her own, with a purple bow instead of a pink one, so that they don't get mixed up.


You can find the pattern here.

The fabric came from Wal-Mart.


Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

Hurray for super mom to make her daughter happy. It is adorable!

Ads Inside Post