January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day Treats with Free Printables

See my full disclosure policy here.

With three kids in school now, I have three sets of Valentines to get ready. I made some printables to go along with some different treats.  There are links to download them at the end of the post. Please note-they are for personal use only.


The first one is to go with the Fun Dip. It's pretty generic-it just says have a fun Valentine's Day.

And here it is with the Fun Dip. You can either tape or staple these together, and then use the back of the printable for the to/from part.


This one I think is my favorite. It's made to go with goldfish, but you could use it with Swedish Fish too. I can't take credit for the saying, but it lends itself well to a cute printable.


See the cute little orange fish? Love.


And here's the last one. It's a bit of a stretch, but it works. It's for Fruit by the Foot. I couldn't come up with anything to use for foot, except maybe something like "I don't want to put my foot in my mouth, but will you be my Valentine?" Not only did I not really like it, but it was kind of long winded for a printable. But then I thought, Fruit by the Foot is long, so I can do something with long.


So it says "It might be a LONG shot. Will you be my Valentine?" The other ones I printed on some textured cardstock. This one I printed on a pearlized cardstock. I don't really recommend that. It's kind of hard to see, and it smears like crazy.





 Here are all of them together.




Here are the links to the free printables.

Have a fun Valentine's Day
It's o-fish-al
It's a long shot

Note: This is the first time I've used google drive for file sharing like this. I test printed all of them (obviously from the pictures), but I don't know if they'll lose resolution.

1 comment:

Emily Cummings said...

I like the fish one too! I think we will use that one too!

Ads Inside Post