January 16, 2015

Arrow Headband Tutorial

See my full disclosure policy here.

So remember the Elke Dress I made for my little girl? It needed a headband, so I made this arrow one to go with it. I've seen several versions on etsy, but I thought I'd just make my own.



 I just cut them by hand, but if you have a die cut or something you could get a cleaner cut. I used a combination of felt and gold leather.



And it goes perfectly with the dress.

Here's a quick tutorial (although you could probably figure it out pretty easily).

Cut out some triangles and a piece of skinny elastic long enough for a headband.


Stack the triangles and glue them together, then attach the elastic to the back.


I cut a strip of felt to cover the messy-ness in the back and done.



No comments:

Ads Inside Post