December 03, 2014

Sweet Innocence from My Treasured Heirlooms

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free because I helped test it.

This is Sweet Innocence from My Treasured Heirlooms. It's been around for awhile, and I've had it in my etsy cart. When the opportunity came to test the update, I applied right away.

It's several different patterns in one. There are three over dresses, and two peasant under dresses. There is also a ruffled pants option. It's normally $12, but through the end of today you can get it for $6 using the code blackfriday50.



I made the basic peasant with the crossed bodice over dress. The over dress splits in the front to show the ruffled peasant dress underneath.


 Both of the dresses have very full skirts, so they're nice and twirly. Be warned, though, this uses a lot of fabric.


But it all comes together to make a lovely dress.



3 comments:

Krista said...

Really beatiful, my girls would love it :)

Miss Siglin said...

So sweet and adorable! If I had a little girl, I would definitely want to make one for her!

Kerry said...

I love this dress!

Ads Inside Post