November 11, 2014

Flower Garland Headband for Baby

See my full disclosure policy here.

I wanted a little accessory for my baby to use when I took some pictures of her. I came up with the idea of making this sweet little garland headband for her. I have a Big Shot and a small flower die for it that was perfect.


I cut out the flowers and added some pearls and then glued them to some elastic. With the Big Shot, it came together really quickly, but with a little patience, you could get the same result with just scissors. 


Here's a quick tutorial.


Glue your flowers in a line along the headband.

Add some pearls. I didn't add pearls on all of the flowers since babies tend to look to the side and I thought that pearls would be uncomfortable.


Glue the ends of the elastic together.


I covered where the elastic joins with a ribbon wrapped around it. I used a different color, but a ribbon the same color as the elastic would blend more.


Done!



No comments:

Ads Inside Post