November 06, 2014

Anytime Dress

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free in exchange for a previous blog review.

I made this dress using the Anytime at All Tee from Shwin Designs. I made it using some blue striped knit from a skirt that I got on clearance and some cotton fabric for the skirt and diaper cover. I cut the tee a little below the line for color-blocking and then attached a skirt. 

I used a pattern for the diaper cover and added some ruffles from the striped knit. I used my rolled hem foot to hem either side of the ruffle using a light blue thread that matched the light blue stripes.


I had enough fabric to make a little knotted headband. I just cut two long pieces of fabric, pointing the tips. Then I just tied a knot so that the headband would fit around her head.


It made the perfect outfit for our family pictures. I used the different blues and the orange as the basis for our color scheme.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post