October 28, 2014

Pattern Parcel #6

See my full disclosure policy here.

I received all the patterns in this bundle for free in exchange for promoting them in this post.

It's time for another Pattern Parcel! If you don't know what that is, you can check out this post. Or this one.

I made the Julia Cardigan. It's a fairly simple and quick sew. The instructions are super detailed, so I found myself scrolling a lot, but it would probably be a good one for beginners. It definitely holds your hand through the construction process.


I made mine with a lightweight, striped sweater knit that I've had forever. It was almost enough. I wanted this to be a long sleeved sweater. I barely squeezed out half sleeves. But I ended up really liking it that way.


It's super cozy and comfortable. And I can wear it with a loose-fitting shirt, to hide that mommy tummy. Sort of.


I felt like it needed a necklace, but I didn't have one that matched. Okay, really, I rarely do, because I have so few necklaces. But this shirt I'm wearing with it has some pleat details at the neckline, so it was perfect. I also wore a pair of green flats that I got on clearance for $1 (yes, I know, I love bargains). 



I love this outfit. It makes me feel put together, which is saying something, since right now, most of my clothes don't fit very well. 

No comments:

Ads Inside Post