July 18, 2014

Perfect Peasant Dress from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop

See my full disclosure policy here.

Like I said in my last post, I seem to be on a turquoise and gray kick. At least this is a dress! It's the Perfect Peasant Dress from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop. This isn't specifically a baby pattern, but one thing I love about Peek-a-Boo patterns is most of them start at size 3m.


The flower can be attached with a clip, so you can also use it as a hair accessory. I didn't want to accidentally poke baby with it, so I opted out this time. It's just going to be sewn on permanently.  
A note on the flower: It calls for hand stitching. Don't be tempted to cheat and use your machine. It doesn't work nearly as well. Trust me. 


To cover up the little diaper bum, I made some ruffled bloomers from another pattern. I don't have a serger, so I had to hem the top and bottom of each ruffle. Someday I will get one. Believe me, it is at the top of my wish list!





1 comment:

Michele Hedin said...

Love the fun patterns and colors!

Ads Inside Post