July 17, 2014

Monkey Pants from Terra's Treasures

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

 I tested the Monkey Pants from Terra's Treasures, and ever since, I've been in love with them. I knew this baby girl needed her own pair. Or two. Or probably more.

They come with several different appliques (or you can make them with a plain contrast panel), and you can purchase either the cloth diaper or regular diaper version.


This is the owl one (I hope that is obvious!) I find myself drawn to blues and grays, so I am kind of thinking this poor girl is going to be mistaken for a boy. But that happened with my other girls when they had bows in their hair, so really, I don't think there's anything you can do about that.


This one is the monkey. I'm thinking I may put a bow in the monkey's hair, because it doesn't even have the pink that was on the owl. But still, stinking cute right?


I made both pairs with french terry, so they'll be super warm and cozy for winter. I'm ahead of the game! My husband was wondering if I just wasn't planning on sewing at all after the baby comes what with everything I'm making for her now, and I said, "No, this is nesting!"


If you want a chance to win a copy of this pattern (or any three of your choice, it doesn't have to be this one) from Terra's Treasures, you can head here.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post