July 16, 2014

Anytime At All Tee from Shwin Designs

See my full disclosure policy here.

Disclosure: I was provided the pattern at no charge in exchange for my review. My opinions are my own.


This is the Anytime At All Tee from Shwin Designs. When I was looking for things to sew for my new baby girl, I knew this had to be one. It's a regular tee pattern that goes up to a size 8, but the 3m, 6m, and 9m sizes are bodysuits.

There are so many options with this pattern, but my favorite is the optional ruffle at the sleeve. It just adds a sweet and feminine touch for a little girl.

There are also color blocking options. Just a note, for the color blocking options, you'll need to add the seam allowance yourself. 


I have a confession to make. I've been scared of using a double needle. I used one once in the sewing class I took in high school, and it was a complete fiasco, so I've never tried again. Well, I finally decided to try with this bodysuit, and I'm so glad I did. It's a little hard to see, but I used a double needle for the topstitching. It turned out much better this time around, and I'm glad I finally gave it another go!

The binding around the leg openings was a little short for my personal preference. If that's something you care about, I'd recommend cutting it long, and then trimming any excess.


The cuffs are pretty generous. Here they are rolled up. I'm hoping this will allow for some growing room.



This pattern is designed for both boys and girls. I think it would be perfect for coordinating siblings' outfits. You can go here to get your copy.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post