May 26, 2014

The Boardwalk Tee

See my full disclosure policy here.

This pattern was free for helping test. Also, the navy and white striped fabric was leftover from free fabric I received as part of a previous pattern/fabric tour.


This is the Boardwalk Tee from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop. I tested it way back when, and then forgot to blog about it. 


I made it a little slimmer than the pattern called for. I have skinny kids, so the slim fit sometimes ends up being more like a regular fit for them. 


I like this pattern because it comes with so many options.  You can do short or long sleeves, dress or tee, hood or henley necklines.

And it was pretty easy to adapt for a regular crew neck for my daughter. I also used a lettuce edge for the sleeves, and cut them fuller so I could gather them at the top.


Right now (ends today) you can get 20% off your purchase of $20 or more at Peek a Boo Patterns. Storewide sales are rare, so this is a good chance to stock up!

No comments:

Ads Inside Post