March 27, 2014

My Little Plumcake Spring Line: Addie Spring Shorts

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

These are the Addie Spring Shorts from My Little Plumcake. I tested them, and I think they are adorable. They have a cute paper-bag top, a belt, pockets, and button tabs on the sides. 


My daughter is on a pink kick lately, so when she saw they were yellow, she wasn't that excited. But when I told her she could wear them with a pink shirt, she put them on and wouldn't take them off. For days.


The pattern has good, detailed instructions, so I'd say this pattern would probably be good for the confident beginner. You can get this pattern (or any of the others from the spring line) for 15% off with the code Spring14.



And here's the whole spring line! Isn't it beautiful? You can get the whole line as a bundle for only $21 with the code Collection2014.




No comments:

Ads Inside Post