March 24, 2014

Monkey Leggings Pattern from Terra's Treasures

So, these leggings from Terra's Treasures just look like a basic pair of leggings right? Well, look again!


They have a cute little bum panel! The pattern also includes full length leggings, and instructions for a regular hem or cuffs.


My little girl really likes them. She wanted purple fabric, and they grey ruffle knit was the only thing I had in my stash to match, but I love the way the ruffled fabric looks!


The pattern goes from size 0-3 months to 5T. There are two different listings-one is sized to accommodate a cloth diaper, and one is sized for a regular diaper, so make sure you're purchasing the correct sizing for what you use.



1 comment:

Chelle said...

How cute! I'm 52 & would LOVE to still be able to pull off a "ruffled" BUM!!!! Kids" They have ALL the good stuff!!!