December 06, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

Okay, get ready for one of the cutest PDF patterns I have ever seen. I am seriously in love with this one from Terra's Treasures. Wouldn't it make the perfect baby shower gift? You would get oohs and aahs from everyone. And I love that it works for boys too. I always have a hard time figuring out something to make for boys. Problem solved.


This is the monkey pants pattern and it comes with a bunch of different appliques that you can use for the back panel. I made the fox, but there is also a monkey, owl, panda, penguin, raccoon, and skunk. Once you get the hang of it, I think it would be pretty easy to come up with your own ideas too.

This is a smaller sized pattern. It goes from sizes 0-3m to 5t. It is a loose fitting pant, so you could probably lengthen it and get away with a size or two bigger if you want it to fit more like a legging (although you might not be able to see the face applique as well if you do that).There is also a cloth diaper sized version

These pants are a super-quick sew if you make them without the applique. If you do use the applique, it takes longer, but it's completely worth it in my opinion. And my daughter loves them too!

3 comments:

Stacia, the Homey Owl said...

What a clever idea! I love animal patches on clothes.

ozpunker77 said...

I bought the monkey pants pattern 18 months ago but don't remember there being applique patterns with it.

Terra Sews said...

She just released a new version with the appliques.