December 05, 2013

Kensington Trousers and Shorts

See my full disclosure policy here.

Patterns were free for helping test.

These are the Kensington Trousers from Terra's Treasures. I tested them, and they are a quick sew. Don't let the piping scare you. It's really quite easy to add, and it makes the pants, in my opinion.


Paired with the Mayfair Top, they make a beautiful outfit for your little girl's holiday celebrations this year! I made a dress version of the Mayfair here.

These are a wide-legged pant with front and back pockets. The pants have piping detail on the front. I made my own piping out of the same fabric I used for the top, so that the outfit would coordinate perfectly.

The piping is also used on the back pockets. I love the curved pockets. It reminds me of a lucky horseshoe. 

The pattern includes a shorts option as well. It has a pretty good range of sizes-it goes from 3m all the way up to 10. You can make it for boys also. Check out the listing for ideas.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post