November 12, 2013

The Holly Shorts (and Trousers)

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

A little while ago I tested the Holly Shorts and Pants pattern. They are available right now as part of Pattern Anthology's Winter Wonderland Collection.

These cute little shorts have pleats in the front and cuffs at the hem. I really love how they look with tights and her boots. I see boots like this everywhere, and I'm sure there is a name for them, but I don't know what it is. Maybe someone can help me out with that?

Well, whatever they're called, it makes a cozy fall look. And I'm hoping that they'll still fit for spring too.

They also come in a pants length. They look cute, but I haven't tried them out yet.

If you want more ideas for sewing up this pattern, just do a search for Pattern Anthology's Winter Wonderland collection. It's on tour right now, so I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas.

No comments:

Ads Inside Post