August 08, 2013

Pleated Playsuit from Elegance & Elephants

See my full disclosure policy here.

This is the Pleated Playsuit from Elegance and Elephants. It is a free pattern Heidi is offering to her readers, and it is fantastic.



It is tied at the shoulders and gathered at the waist with elastic. It also has pockets, which is practically a must-have for my kids.

In the original pattern, the legs are gathered and cuffed, but I wanted to use the same bias tape that I used to make my shoulder ties, so I just used the bias tape to bind the leg openings before sewing the last leg seam.

And no, she is not eating candy in these pictures. For a change. She's eating the raspberries that she kept picking.


2 comments:

Heidi Amber said...

That is super cute! Love the floral you used.

Heidi @ handmadefrenzy.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

LOVE this! So cute!

Ads Inside Post